Authentic Turkish delight is a special dessert whose name is stereotyped as Turkish lokum Delight, which many people love to consume. A confectionery delight is a sweet foods unique to Turkey. What is Turkish pistachio Delight? What are the types? How is Turkish Delight pistachio made? These questions are wondered by many people. Among its varieties, there are different types of products such as pomegranate Turkish delight, rose delight, hazelnut delight…etc. Apart from these, there are also different types of delight. Turkish Antep pistachios are also used in Turkish pistachio delight production.
Turkish Lokum is known around the world. In the beginning, the ingredients of Turkish sweet were honey, molasses and flour. In the 18th century, this situation changed and sugar syrup, starch, citric acid and various flavoring substances started to be added to the structure of Turkish loqhum.
The meaning of confectionery called rose Turkish loqhum means throat relief. It is a popular dessert food that has been made in Anatolia since the 15th century. In the 18th century, Europe meets traditional Turkish delight. Turkish lokum, a dessert consumed frequently in the Ottoman Empire, is known by everyone.
Since Turkish desert is a traditional delight, it is a food served during holidays. Turkish desert, a product that can also be taken as a gift, is a food that affects those who eat it with its taste and packaging.
What Are Some Types of Turkish Delight Pistachios?
Delights with nuts that go to Europe include types such as pomegranate delight and rose delight. In addition, Turkish delight pistachio is produced by putting pistachios into Turkish pistachio delight. Many types of delight produced in different types impress people with their different flavors.
- Turkish cream delight
- Bird Delight
- Double roasted
- Turkish lemon Delight
- Chocolate Delight
- Turkish mint Delight
How is Authentic Turkish Delight Pistachio Produce?
Turkish lokum was produced in the 18th century by combining sugar syrup, citric acid, tartaric acid and starch in certain proportions. Turkish rose delight is created by cooking these ingredients. Various products can be put into it while making Turkish loqhum. In this case, it is known by names such as pomegranate delight and rose delight. Turkish Antep pistachio also give a different taste to delight. Pistachio nut type are known, which are referred to by name because the production is made in Gaziantep in Turkey.
Which Ingredients Are Used In Turkish sweet?
- Materials that add color to Turkish sweet
- Substances that give taste and smell to Turkish dessert (hazelnut, pistachio, coconut, rose, pomegranate are some of them)
How Should a Good Turkish Dessert Be?
There are some features that determine the quality of Turkish dessert. If these features are not combined, a quality Turkish dessert cannot be obtained.
- The powdered sugar should be dry.
- There should be no cracks on the Turkish Dessert.
- Turkish lokum should not be common in shape.
- It should look transparent when you cut
- Turkish lokum should be soft and elastic.
- Good Turkish lokum is not too hard.
- The structure of quality delight allows to eat without sticking to the mouth
- Turkish loqqum narnina should make you feel the taste of the fragrance and flavoring ingredients.
- Good Turkish loqqum does not contain raw starch or other flavo It should be able to stand for a long time without losing its good delight feature
How Europe Recognized Turkish Loqum?
Turkish lokum, it was taken by us to delight countries during the visit of Turkey’s recognition of a British tourist in Europe. Known as “Turkish Lokum” or “Turkish dessert” Turkish Loqhum was highly appreciated in Europe.
Delight is consumed as a very delicious dessert alongside Turkish Coffee. Both products are products that people love to consume. Delight is a product that is produced in various flavors and appearances with a variety of Delight, rose delight, pomegranate delight, Authentic Turkish delight pistachio, mint delight and exported both to Europe and many countries of the world.
What are the Benefits of Delight?
It is a food rich in calcium, iron and potassium minerals as well as carbohydrates, proteins and fats found in delight.
Delight, which was used in alternative medicine in the past, is also used today.
- Has an energizing feature
- It is thought to reduce inflammation in the throat.
- It is good for inflamed formations in wounds and skin.
- It is known to be good for digestive problems
- It accelerates metabolism.
- Beneficial for bone and muscle health
- It is said to prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Contains beneficial ingredients for the skin
Delight is a dessert that is loved and consumed in the past and today with its taste and appearance. Turkish loqhum, which is a favorite dessert in the world, is known by everyone with its many varieties. In addition to varieties such as rose Turkish lokkum, pomegranate delight, and mint delight, people also enjoy Authentic Turkish delight pistachio made with Turkish nuts.
ITC NUTS COMPANY
Whatsapp: +90 533 2460404